Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Free, Free, Free.

Well, I didn't really blog any yesterday, I went back to school to help out with freshman room preview day; it was alright, nothing to complain about, nothing to brag about. Plus, I wasn't really feeling blogging, which is weird because I love to write. :D Anyways, on to today's stuff...


  • Starbucks is giving away a free pastry with an drink purchase today!
  • Denny's is giving away a free salad with the purchase of two drinks and a dinner; if you want to do a cheap date night, this is def. a way to go.
  • American Eagle is giving away a free tee with the purchase of jeans from July 22 to August 4. That def. helps out with back to school shopping.
  • Bath and Body Works has a coupon for a free True Blue Spa item (worth up to $15) with the purchase of $15. They have tons of stuff that are good gifts and they are having great sales right now.
  • Get a free 7-day supply of Estee Lauder’s new Advanced Night Repair on Thursday July 23rd from 5-9 p.m. No purchase necessary. The make up maker is giving away 250,000 bottles of the stuff, which apparently helps your skin repair itself. A one-ounce bottle normally costs $47.50. Find a local Estee Lauder counter near you.
  • Victoria Secret's has a free lace panty with any push-bra purchase; I can email the coupon to you if you are interested. Just comment and leave your email, and I'll shoot it over to you.

Caveats: while supplies last, one per customer.

I think that's all the freebies I found worthy of posting for today, if not, I'll update the post and let you know. :D

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger