Sunday, July 26, 2009

My life is wonderful!

My life is wonderful! It's gotten so great over the past few weeks and I just can't complain at all. I have a new hobby, I have met some wonderful new people through various sites, and my blog is coming along great! :)

I just wanted to rave about A Full Cup for a second, I love this site! The forums are informative, well organized, and the people are fabulous! I am actually planning a Charlotte get together for couponers in the Charlotte area, because everyone needs friends! :) I have participated in two RAOKs (Randon Acts of Kindness) and they are great as well, I am starting to stockpile and create a database for my own coupons, life couldn't be better right now.

I just wanted to share my life right now because it's wonderful, and my blog has helped a lot to make it that way. So, yay!

By the way, I am hitting up Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid today; hopefully to score some major deals!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger