Saturday, July 25, 2009

My adventure today!

Today, my first stop was CVS, where I picked up Always Infinity for $.99. They were on sale for $4.99 and I had the $4 coupon from the P&G insert.

Next, was Carolina Mall (a local mall in Concord) for CJ Banks and Bath and Body Works. At Bath and Body Works, I picked up a body wash and a lotion for $1.07, I used the free travel sized item coupon with any purchase.

At CJ Banks, I got two jackets, one that retails for $49.98 and another that retails for $39.98 for FREE! That's right, I said free. I had two $10 off coupons, and the jackets were clearanced for $9.99. :) I didn't even have to pay tax.

The last stop was Old Navy, where I was using my coveted $50 off $100 purchase. I was hestitant at this store because they are having a BOGO 50% sale, and I was told that you could not combine the coupon with this offer, so, needless to say, I was a little nervous. Anywho, I ended up getting a barn jacket off clearance for $21.99, a pair of the new Dreamer jeans for $34.50, two camps shirts for $15 each, and a purse for $19.50; all in all, I saved $69.00 at Old Navy and only spent $55. :) It was a good day! I even got a job offer from the manager, which I am totally stoked about. I could only work weekends due to school, but it's worth applying for.

Anyways, I'll try to post pictures later, but my computer is being a butt, so we will see, but I just wanted to share my adventure with you, my lovely readers! :)

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger