Sunday, July 26, 2009

Savings today.

Today,I hit up Walgreens and Rite Aid for the Sunday savings.

Walgreens

Covergirl Eyelights, 2 for $10
Q: $2 off
RR: $2 off
OOP: $6.00

Rite Aid

Intuition razor, $9.99
Q: $4 off
Speed Stick, $3.29
Q: 75 cents off two, Rite Aid Q: $2.00 off
Herbal Essence, $4.49 (I purchased the shampoo, conditioner, and 2 styling products)
Q: $1 off (x 2)
Q: Free styling product with purchase of shampoo or conditioner
SCR: $2.00
Wet 'n Wild Mineral Powder, $1.24
OOP: $15.11


I did decent today, nothing like I wanted to though. I did have gift cards for both locations, so that was nice, but I was really looking for more clearance items at Rite Aid, but the location I went to had been cleaned out. Bummer.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger