Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Reflection: How has my life changed since I've started couponin hardcore..

My life has changed for the better. I am no longer spending money just to spend money or just to buy something because I can. I search for the best deal and try (and almost always succeed) in getting my money's worth. I will admit I have a shopping problem, I have an addictive personality type and I find myself getting wrapped up in things, and shopping is one of them. I love to shop and I have come to love it a bit more once I have started couponing. :)

I have learned that it's important to save money, even if it's just a few dollars because those few dollars will multiply and become something that is fierce. :)

I don't know how many people read this blog, or if any, but I just wanted everyone to know that this journey has helped me grow as a person and that I will be couponing for the rest of my life because I love it!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger