Saturday, August 1, 2009

Changes.

I am getting ready to start some changes, on my life, on my blog, etc.

  • Remake the blog, this includes a makeover (that I pay for), done by a company that is reputable and cute. I want a banner, a button, and a custom signature. :)
  • Create a media kit to start collecting sponsers for conferences. :) I will be following Deal Seeking Mom's advice and starting small when it comes to conferences, so that I can afford my way if I don't have a sponser.
  • Find sponsers for the site and for me. :)
  • Increase readership with flyers, word of mouth, and on web advertising.
  • Lose weight.
  • Maintain a 4.0 in my major.

I think that's all for right now, I'll keep you updated on my changes. :)

Wish me luck!

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger